10 March 2007

General Musing....

Well...haven't had much to write about for awhile.....in truth, probably nothing much that I would LIKE to write about here....

Life's just been about work lately. Poker's even lost it's lustre, so I haven't really been playing.
The CPU of my mind has been busy thinking about other things.

Just for the sake of it, I'll just run down the few things that has happened in the past few weeks;

1) Guy at work has left the company....we're all going to miss him.... I'd say he was the life of the department....

2) My dog and I caught the lunar eclipse.....it was at bloody 5.30 am in the morning, so after a late night poker session (which I made a tidy profit), I decided to feed the mosquitos while I sat there waiting for the damn moon to disappear. I'll probably put up photos of it soon.

3) Emotional devastation for someone in the office... Poor thing looked haunted for the past week....But I'd think she'll be alright....

4) Office romance is in the air....and honestly, I do wish them the best...They're good people and I hope it works out for them...

5) I've been doing a lot of thinking about things and people..... decisions that have to be made....

It's been a roller coaster ride, but hey, isn't life always like that?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.