18 March 2007

New Years Resolutions....(a little late...I know).

It's been a lovely weekend of just chilling out, playing golf, yum cha-ing with friends and just watching DVDs. I would say it's been the perfect setting to take a look at life and do a little reflecting.

Sooo..... I won't bog you down with the details, but here are the various 'New' Year Resolutions that I've come up with. Yay!...more goals to achieve... (like the ones that the bosses give aren't enough).

1) Quit smoking .... again...

2) Think and speak happy thoughts about everyone and everything I meet.

3) Find balance in life again...

4) Get back discipline at work.

5) Start up aquatic landscaping again. (Yay...it's time for planting again!)

6) Play more golf...or some other sport.

7) Catch up with old friends (and new ones too) more.

8) Take weekend trips at least once every 2 months...hopefully once a month.

9) Start my DVD collection proper.

10) Take baby cousins out at least once a month.

11) Buy a shirt/ t-shirt a month (or any other external piece of clothing).


....I think that about covers it....besides the world domination thingy...but hey...you can't have everything in life.

No comments: