20 February 2007

FurryFish's Suggested Life Theme Songs

Strange isn't it?.... As far as I can remember, I've always had a song in my head. Not the same song, but just songs that reflect whatever emotion, feeling, even words that I'm trying to say just pop up in my head. So much so that sometimes what I say tends to be damn fecking cliche.

So here's just some of the suggested life theme songs for every occasion;

1) What Hurts The Most - Rascal Flatts
- for when memories of your exes come floating by during your lonely single days.

"It's hard to deal with the pain of losing you everywhere I go
But I'm doin' It
It's hard to force that smile when I see our old friends and I'm alone
Still Harder
Getting up, getting dressed, livin' with this regret
But I know if I could do it over
I would trade give away all the words that I saved in my heart
That I left unspoken"

2) It Ends Tonight - All American Rejects
- for when you remember why you broke up in the first place

"Your subtleties
They strangle me
I can't explain myself at all.
And all the wants
And all the needs
All I don't want to need at all."

3) With Or Without You - U2
- for when you get pushed into a corner by that lady you call your girlfriend

"My hands are tied
My body bruised,
she's got me with
Nothing to win and
Nothing left to lose"

4) James Bond's Theme Song
- for when you go the poker tables

5) Boulevard Of Broken Dreams - Green Day
- for when you crash out of the poker tables... (also applicable to a fecked up single life)

"My shadow's the only one that walks beside me
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
'Til then I walk alone"

Well, that's the first 5 songs that I can think about right now....I think I'll just update the theme songs of my life on this here blog.

Notice there aren't any of those stupid songs that SPELL instead of sing?...Must be some American thing where they try and educate the masses through pop.

But she still can't spell 'TASTY'

...that's what you get for cancelling Sesame Street.

No comments: