17 February 2007

The Journey Begins...

Well, I'm still awake here at 3.18 am....just as I was at 2.20 am just now. So basically, I got bored, loaded in USD 9.47 into Ladbrokes and started pokering at my usual game, Omaha.

Played at a USD 0.15/0.30 Pot Limit table. I was basically holding my own till I came across a lovely Ace with a pair of Aces in my hand. Gotta love them hidden trips. Heh heh.

So that's how I went from USD 9.47 to USD 33.20.

As you can see below, I'm publishing my poker chart which shows the USD Bankroll vs Day. So do drop in, and of course if I lose, I'll be in a super bitching mood.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo Ho !

Gl gl gl with the pokies, and Happy New year to all you Chinesians out there(That's what my american friend called you so who am I to argue!)

Ooh, and I hope you get everything else you wish for too :)

You never know, this year may well end up being the year I come out to see you !

Pol.

Anonymous said...

Omg, some ppl just never change...
STOP GAMBLING!!!!

- deb

FurryFish said...

I haven't played for damn long okies...too busy with work and stuff lar.... no kick liauz anyways... just a little experiment.